I’m a photographer and photography is my passion and obsession. I first discovered photography as a child, when my father and I developed pictures together in the darkroom. Then I became more interested in painting but later I began to realize that photography is the ideal means of expression, the greatest relaxation, excitement and adventure for me. When I add travel to the mix, it’s the perfect combination.
I attended several photo workshops. Although I feel like a versatile photographer and do not shy away from any genre of photography, street photo appeals to me the most. The street is like one big theater.
People, their stories and emotions are inspiring for me and I try to capture the atmosphere of a unique moment, be it portraits, weddings or concerts.
I like simplicity, natural light and, if possible, uncontrolled situations. It makes me happy when people like my photos – that’s the greatest reward for me.
- 2021 – placement among 1000 winning photos from 60,000 images from around the world in the competition CEWE Photo Award 2021
- 2021 – winning photo in the Nikonblog competition for the month of March and April 2021, theme Light and Shadow
- 2020 – photo of the month in the Nikonblog competition
- 2020 – Praha fotografická 2020 – Honorable mention in the Beauty of Prague and its Transformations category
- 2019 – 2 x photo of the month in the Nikonblog competition
- 2019 – Picture of the Month in CEWE PHOTO AWARD 2019
- 2019 – First place in “Dvě tváře Prahy” (Two faces of Prague) contest
- 2018 – Final of Nikon calendar 2019 contest
- 2018 – Among the twenty finalists of the Nikon traveling festival Kolem světa contest
- 2018 – First and second place in “Dvě tváře Prahy” (Two faces of Prague) contest
- 2017 – Semifinal of Nikon calendar 2018 contest
- 2017 – Second and third place in The main prize category of “Dvě tváře Prahy” (Two faces of Prague) contest and 3 x first place + third place in other categories
- 2021 – Two of my photos were exhibited in the Czech Photo Center as part of the worldwide CEWE Photo Award 2021 competition
- 2021 – “Prague photographic”– competition category People in Prague, two selected photographs exhibited in the Ambit gallery
- 2021 – „Pražské siluety“ – a separate photographic exhibition in the chapel of Hus’s congregation of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church
- 2019 – album cover and photos in Livin Free CD booklet
- 2019 – „Cesty tam a zase zpátky“ (Travel back and forth) – wine bar U sv. Anežky (together with Kateřina Smid)
- 2018 – Nikon calendar 2019 – Nikon Photo Gallery
- 2018 – „Pražské okamžiky“ (Prague moments) – wine bar U sv. Anežky (together with Kateřina Smid)
- 2018 – „Neapol“ – Coffeepark (together with Kateřina Smid)
- 2018 – „Paříž“ (Paris) – Činoherní kavárna (solo exhibition)
- 2017 – Nikon calendar 2018 – Nikon Photo Gallery
- 2017– photos in the booklet “Divoké ticho Žižkova” by Hromosvod
- 2017 – „Hry světel a stínů“ (
Games of lights and shadows) – wine bar U sv. Anežky (together with Kateřina Smid)
- 2017,2018,2019 – „Praha fotografická“ – Oldtown Hall
- 2016,2017,2018– Café Arieta with PSP group